Thursday, July 17, 2008

Summer Soothers


I have decided to do a running list of important things to have on hand for summer. Even if you are new to herbalism and essential oils, these things are easy to buy or prepare, and are worth having in your home or car for summer fun and travel. Plus, they work. When you think of it, what better things to use then the gifts nature has given us? More now than ever in my lifetime, natural remedies are "popular". They have always been popular with my family because of their efficiency and healing powers. My mission is to share my favorite remedies for a happy summer with you so that you too can enjoy what nature has to offer and see the benefits for yourself.

We are preparing to go on our annual family reunion. I am the family's official witch doctor and welcome the task! I start preparing my summer kit in spring, but never fear, there are many things you can buy prepared or start making now to still use. I welcome questions and will post answers to some in the actual blog so we can all learn from each other.

No comments: