Tuesday, December 16, 2008

Limited Offer....


Peppermint Cream

Every year I make this at Christmas time. I have people that get angry at me the rest of the year because they can't get their hands on any. I have people that literally savor the last few swipes of the cream , and hunt me down until they can get some more. Until I can keep up with the demand, it is only offered on certain occasions and not on my website full time. It is luxurious and will soothe and soften even the ugliest cracked heal. Better than anything it is all natural and tingles with peppermint goodness, especially on freshly washed feet and legs. I have a limited stock and when it is gone it is gone. You can buy it here- Click here: Peppermint Cream (6 oz) - $12.08 : Herbalogie, The study of herbs. -first come, first serve. It makes a lovely gift, and if you pair it with an essential oil roller or wellness oil, I will throw it all in an organza bag for free!

No comments: