Saturday, November 8, 2008

Changes...


When you are through changing, you are through.

~Bruce Barton


For the followers of this blog, I want to thank you. I do not know who many of you are, but I am glad you visit anyway! I started this blog as a place for good information, ideas and bettering health and well being. Though I have mostly talked about herbs, oils, etc... I want to add other gems as well that I feel contribute positively to our lives. As many of you know, I do wellness consultations and energy work. That may be a foreign thing to you, but you do not have to understand it, to benefit from it. I have found that the only true way to be healthy is to have harmony in our lives, body, mind and spirit....through seeking mental, spiritual, financial, social, & emotional well being. These are the spokes of our wheel that keeps it rolling along smoothly. So, I hope that the changes will be welcomed! I of course would love to receive questions, thoughts and the like, as I do believe we all teach each other!

No comments: